1420 - Biller-Sport
|basically as 1410 and 1415, but
larger with a different layout. The Pit Stop building was clipped onto the scene and
was removable. The 2 x 2 A-batteries were stored in 2 battery compartments
underneath the layout. This race track could alternately be operated using a
transformer (Biller item 188). Motors
(Made in Hong Kong) to operate the spring coils placed
underneath the tribunes. Four twin-wheeled race cars.
Again showing showing the famous German Nürburgring.
Novelty 1968 - available until business ceased in 1978.
Seize: 710 x 250 x 90 mm
|in the box||land scape||Pit Stop||Novelties 1968|
|various colours||and twin- and single wheeled cars in comparison|
|generated: JUN-24-2001||last update: OCT-31-2008|